Thursday, February 12, 2009

Japanese Division: Project 3 in the works

My apologies for the delay, but our third doujin translation is currently in the works, and hopefully within a week or so should be nearing completion. While at this point I am not at liberty to divulge what we are working on, but what I can say is that it's a step away from our first two projects.

Nonetheless, I believe that you will enjoy the work nonetheless, as the series this doujin parodies is indeed a very popular one, and the art quality of this doujin is very high. However, there are a few issues that I have been discussing with the rest of the team. While most of these are possible time issues, the largest one is of material availability.

While I would personally prefer to stick with doujins for the time being, due to the popularity of doujin translation amongst scanslators, we may be looking into the possibility of starting work on a h-manga down the line. This is only a hypothetical direction of course, but while each Comiket brings us a wealth of materials, there are quality h-mangas each month; nonetheless, it's a very competitive market these days.

Anyway, I probably should stop ranting, and resume translating.

KX

No comments: