Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Japanese Division - First Projects

After a period of deliberation, I've selected a few doujins that may very well be our first projects; however, with a few of them, we have the inherent issue of time, as it's natural that we're running in contention with various other groups and independent translators to release a quality translation first. Nonetheless, in the coming days I'll be translating at least one of the works I have on the table.

While I'd like to reveal more details, I'm still figuring a few things out, so I'm sorry but you'll all have to wait a little longer before there are more details. Nonetheless, if we're lucky, the first project could be out in a week or so, and time permitting the second project may very well be on its way by then.

So, stay tuned, and you may all receive a pleasant surprise.

KX

No comments: