Sunday, November 9, 2008

Tetra-Hentai Translations: Inauguration

While I wont draw this out too long, I hereby declare the opening of the Tetra-Hentai Translations project. While the project started about a year ago, due to conditions surrounding each of the team members, we only ended up producing one Japanese to English translation before the project sank into obscurity.

However, with consultation with some of the members of the original group, as well as some of the staff of our central hub, I've decided to re-open the project, and from mid-November, I will be actively seeking out materials to translate.

While I can't promise that releases will follow any sort of direct schedule, given that I'm short on outlets for practicing my Japanese skills, there will nonetheless be a range of materials released as time goes on.

Introductions and formalities aside, the only thing I can actively say about this project is that we will be primarily focusing on doujin and short eromanga translation work and releases, and that we hope to provide you all with a range of high-quality translated materials.

Expect an update at the end of the week, but until then,

KX, Japanese Translator

No comments: